Shipping and Support
Where do you ship? How much does it cost?
- We ship all over the world! Shipping costs are calculated automatically, based on your location, the products you're ordering, and the rates set by our shipping provider, the United States Postal Service. Depending on the country, your order may be taken over by a local shipping company or agency.
What if I'm charged a local tax or tariff because I ordered something from you?
- Unfortunately, due to the wide range of fees imposed different governments on imported goods, we cannot be responsible for paying any additional fees resulting from shipping your order to the address you provide—including customs, tariffs, VAT, or any other government-imposed charges. Sorry!
What if you send me the wrong item, or it arrives damaged, or there's another problem?
- We're sorry about that! Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as you can. Be sure to include your order number, a description of the issue, and any appropriate documentation of what went wrong. We are happy to provide an exchange or refund.
I never got my order!
- You should have received a shipping tracking number in your shipment confirmation (unless your order only contained stickers)—try looking that up to see where your order is.
- International customers: Sometimes international orders are reported as "delivered," when they haven't been. Typically, the package either arrives in the next few days, or is being held at customs and is awaiting payment of a customs or import fee. We suggest contacting your local postal carrier or customs agency if your package doesn't arrive within a week of its reported delivery date!
- If it's been more than a month, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order number and any other information you think might be useful.